Commercial Credit Group Inc (CCG) is an independent national commercial equipment finance and leasing company focused on purchase money and refinance transactions in the construction, fleet transportation, waste/environmental and machine tool industries. We source our transactions through end-users, equipment vendors and manufacturers. Our typical transaction size ranges from $100,000 to $2,500,000. We employ a traditional self-originate and hold business model. Since inception in 2004, CCG has originated over $3 billion of finance receivables.
CCG has a Customer Relations/Collections Specialist position available in its Williamsville, NY office. This position has visibility and interaction with senior management and offers career advancement.
- Servicing customer needs while building and maintaining ongoing business relationships.
- Analyze delinquent accounts and perform collections functions on highest-risk accounts with recommendations for resolution which may include repossession and/or potential litigation.
- Reconcile transactions and balances to maintain accurate accounts.
- Maintain a daily work queue to bring delinquency ratio within target ranges.
- Coordinate billing with Accounting.
- Skip tracing to obtain updated customer contact information.
- Monitor receivables and collections providing updates to Collection Manager/Management using appropriate reporting procedures.
- Document all communications with customers in Collections Plus system.
Qualification and Skills:
- One year of collections experience preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Windows and Word a must.
- The ability to work well independently and resolve customer issues.
- Must have effective negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills required.
offers an entrepreneurial small company approach to doing business emphasizing customer service and relationships with financial capabilities of a large institution. For more information please visit us at www.commercialcreditgroup.com