Commercial Credit Group Inc (CCG) is an independent national commercial equipment finance and leasing company focused on purchase money and refinance transactions in the construction, fleet transportation, waste/environmental and machine tool industries. We source our transactions through end-users, equipment vendors and manufacturers. Our typical transaction size ranges from $100,000 to $2,500,000. We employ a traditional self-originate and hold business model. Since inception in 2004, CCG has originated over $3 billion of finance receivables.
CCG has an entry level Equipment Finance Trainee position available in its Naperville, IL office. The position will offer opportunities to learn all aspects of equipment finance including documentation, collections/customer service, and credit functions. The chosen candidate will initially be assigned to the Documentation Department.
This position has visibility and interaction with senior management and offers career advancement. We love to promote from within! Career opportunities in the future include more senior department roles, sales positions and management positions. Several of our Senior Managers started their careers in similar roles.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills required.
- A positive and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel
- Ability to read and spread financial statements.
- Detail oriented with ability to multitask.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting or related field.
offers an entrepreneurial small company approach to doing business emphasizing customer service and relationships with financial capabilities of a large institution. For more information please visit us at www.commercialcreditgroup.com